8 reasons why Spotlight's Social Hub will change your business read more ∨
Like we said, it's simple. Low monthly costs starting at $14.99/mo. read more ∨
Can I put my tour on Facebook?
Do the tours work on the MLS?
Find answers to all your questions here.
read more ∨
Why Social Hub?
With the Social Hub you can:
- Manage ALL your social media sites in one easy to navigate home page
- Share every new listing without lifting a finger with the auto-post setting
- Preview and approve all posts in real time before submitting
- Link your Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Linked-in, Google+, and Pinterest accounts into Social Hub
- Suggested article library to find customized and relevant articles in our Library that can be easily shared with a click of a button
- Change your settings and receive relevant news articles sent directly to your email from your "drip-campaign" library keywords
- Have the ability to easily share a full tour, individual photos, or a group of photos to your various social media sites
- Enjoy access to Social Hub's training videos to help you easily increase your presence online
Spotlights Social Hub is only $14.99 a month.
- Do I need to download any software?
Are there any setup fee's?
- No - Spotlights Social hub is all online and can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection.
Can I link both my personal and professional Facebook account into Social Hub?
- No - There is no set up fee associated with our Social Hub
Do you store any of my personal information from my social media?
- Yes- You can easily link your Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Linked-in, Google+, and Pinterest accounts into Social Hub
How much time does it take to set up?
- No- Spotlight does not store any information from any social media sites
Is my contact information on the posts from the Social hub?
- Once you sign up, it takes about 30 seconds to set up each individual account to your Social Hub, and it takes about 2 minutes to send a post to all your social media accounts
What kind of posts can I make in Social hub?
- All your tours and photos will be sent from your social media accounts, so anyone interested will be able to contact you through those accounts. If you share a tour your contact information is always in the tour window
- Spotlights Social hub gives you the ability to post a virtual tour, any individual photo in your account, plain text, property micro site, youtube video and any article on the web.