Spotlight Media Group inc Commitment to Privacy
The security of your personal information is a high priority at Spotlight Media Group inc. We maintain our web site and all associated data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But Spotlight Media Group inc is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect our web sites and their information against foreseeable hazards. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in public areas of Spotlight Media Group inc, such as the property sites, leadbee, mobile platforms, and social media sites Ect. At that time your information can be viewed and possibly used by others.
Information Collection and Use
• Applications or other forms that you may fill out
• Your transactional history with us, our affiliates, or others
• Email communications that you send us or confirmations that we receive when you open your email from us
• Comparison of our customer lists to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers
• Consumer reporting agencies; and
Other sources for reasons such as improving personalization of our service
For example, we may try to provide you with product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
Use of personal information
We use personal information internally to serve our users and to enhance and extend our relationship with our users. We also use personal information to anticipate and resolve problems with our site, to respond to customer support inquiries, and to send you periodic email newsletters which may inform you of enhancements to our site and other products or services offered by Spotlight Media Group inc, to send you relevant survey invitations related to our site and for our own internal operations including internal analysis as described below). By registering for our Sites or otherwise submitting an inquiry to us you agree to receive the materials described herein. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-service related communications. You should review the following section to understand when we disclose personal information to third parties.
Disclosure of Customer Information
Consumer information collected on the web pages will be shared with the sponsoring real estate agent and lender. There are times when we are required to disclose Customer Information, while at other times, with your prior consent, we may voluntarily provide your Customer Information to carefully screened third parties in order to provide you with the high quality services. In any event, we will always carefully control the way in which any Customer Information is shared. For example, we must disclose your Customer Information if ordered to do so by court order. On the other hand, after we obtain your consent to do so, we may disclose such information:
• To certain providers with which Spotlight Media Group inc has an ongoing relationship, such as a joint marketing agreement; or
• To companies that participate with Spotlight Media Group inc in supplying products and services to customers; or
• To companies that promote products and services on our behalf; or
• To other companies and individuals who perform functions on our behalf. Functions may include fulfilling software orders, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service; or
• To certain business transferees. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses, portions of businesses, or assets. In such transactions, Customer Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Spotlight Media Group inc, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, Customer Information will of course be one of the transferred assets; or
• To enforce or apply any of the terms and conditions of any agreements between you and Spotlight Media Group inc; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Spotlight Media Group inc, our customers, or others. This may. include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
• With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
• Whenever we disclose any Customer Information to other companies, we require that they honor and adhere to our commitment of customer privacy.
Spotlight Media Group inc uses encryption and employs stringent security measures to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access. While all possible measures are taken to protect your information, Spotlight Media Group inc cannot warrant against the unlawful interception of data or private communications. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords and/or any account information. This policy applies to Spotlight Media Group inc and does not substitute or replace the privacy statements of any third-party companies, affiliates, or associates who may strategically partner with Spotlight Media Group inc.
Changes to this Policy
Your tours are fabulous and I have been able to use your wonderful photography to grab the attention..."
read more ›
Click here for information on Spotlight's exclusive brokerage pricing
brokerage pricing ›